viernes, 20 de marzo de 2020


ENGLISH FOR 4TH YEAR PRIMARY EDUCATION

Good morning, everybody!!! How are you??? I hope everything is ok with you and all your families. I want to tell you that I miss you all and I hope this “special situation” will soon end and then we can be back and spend some time together.
I would also like to share with you some sites to keep in touch with what we have worked in our English lessons at school up to now. REMEMBER!: THIS IS NOT HOMEWORK: it is just a way of keeping in touch with English and remember things we have already learnt.
Go on!!! I’m sure we will see each other again soon!!!

¡Buenos días a todos! ¿Cómo estáis? Espero que todo os vaya bien, tanto a vosotros como a vuestras familias. Quiero deciros que os echo de menos y que espero que esta “situación especial” acabe pronto y podamos volver y compartir tiempo juntos.
También me gustaría compartir con vosotros algunos enlaces para manteneros en contacto con lo que hemos trabajado en nuestras clases de Inglés en el colegio hasta ahora. ¡RECORDAD!: NO SON DEBERES: solamente es una forma de mantener el contacto con el Inglés y recordar cosas que ya hemos aprendido.
¡Vamos! ¡Seguro que muy pronto volvemos a vernos!

Grammar review: lessons, explanations, activities: To Be/ Have got/ Present Continuous/ Present Simple/ Can/ Like/ Time
English Games


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

  Good morning, everybody!!! Here you have some ideas to investigate, learn and have fun these days with Easter.  I included act...